WindStream Communications Major Account Executive in Kansas City, Missouri
WINDSTREAM ENTERPRISE Major Account Executive Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for a Major Account Executive interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
· We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
· We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
· We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
· We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
· We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Windstream Enterprise Major Account Executive, you will:
· Meet or exceed company sales metrics by gaining profitable business from both existing customers and new logo Fortune 1000 companies through a strategic and consultative approach and becoming a recognized expert in the marketplace.
· Gain access to Fortune 1000 C-level executives at targeted companies in the area by prospecting deep and wide within the organization; leverage relationships with referral partners and key industry partners; communicate and collaborate with other internal sales teams; gain referrals from current customers.
· Generate sales to new logo enterprise-sized companies by developing executive sponsorship with top-level influencers; build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all influencers; listen to learn all critical business issues (CBIs) and wins/losses of all influencers; develop and execute a strategic approach for selling multiple complex solutions with multiple buying influencers; challenge conventional thinking to enhance credibility and establish differentiation from competitors; present the company brand ; research public and private company information; gain insight of prospect’s business strategy; analyze prospect’s competitive market and compare it with similar companies.
· Organize internal resources appropriate for each customer opportunity; deliver customized solutions which exceed customer expectations and address CBIs.
· Generate additional sales to existing customers by enhancing and strengthening relationships with C-Level executives and earning “trusted advisor” status with all levels of the organization through a collaborative and consultative approach; influence future business and operational initiatives by continually updating the customer on how to leverage new product offerings to achieve desired results; develop and maintain a strategic plan for future sales; manage multiple complex opportunities at the same time.
· Follow a disciplined, structured sales process for complex sales by deploying solution selling and strategic selling tools and techniques; submit activity and results reports on time; manage sales opportunity progress through Salesforce; submit accurate orders in a timely manner.
· Achieve expert status in the marketplace by demonstrating Windstream Enterprise cultural beliefs; properly preparing for each customer interaction; appling superior salesmanship and persuasive presentation skills at the Executive Level; viewing customer objections as a natural part of the process and maintaining poise under pressure to seamlessly handle those objections; use analytics to track and improve performance; effectively manage time; stay abreast of industry trends to improve business acumen.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 12 years professional level equivalent related experience.
Primary Location: *US-Missouri-Kansas City
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 18004270
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.