WindStream Communications Coordinator-Engineering in Hiawatha, Iowa
- Screen and process locate tickets received from state One-call centers by using third party software and electronic mapping.
- Forward tickets requiring facility locates to contract locators companies or company employees, after tickets have been screened.
- Work with company employees, One-Call Center employees and contract locators to insure that Windstream facilities are protected from damage.
- Work with Windstream Plant Damage Recovery group and collection agencies to recover the cost to repair damages.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems with dig tickets or facility damages.
- Update computer system with current information as soon as possible.
- Create reports showing ticket volumes and damage tracking.
- Review invoices from One-Call Centers and Contract Locators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position may require working evenings and weekends
Desired Qualifications: * Proficient in Microsoft Office products * Ability to use electronic maps and to follow written directions to dig sites. * Prior experience in Call Center environment. * Map test will be given.
*Education and Experience: *
High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate. IND123
Primary Location: *US-Iowa-Hiawatha
Job Category: Engineering
Requisition ID: 18003984
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.