WindStream Communications Major Account Executive in Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Major Account Executive
Windstream Enterprise (WE) has an immediate need for a Major Account Executive interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set he stage for growth. The Major Account Executive will be responsible for identifying/researching/penetrating meaningful targets, closing new enterprise accounts, and growing/managing customer relationship in a assigned territory. Will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects/customers about Windstream’s full suite of network, UCAAS portfolio, Managed services for LAN/WAN/Security, Professional services defined as advisory services, migration, governance, PMO offering enabling core set of offerings focused on network, cloud and security. Will provide valuable insights in to the industry, understand client business impacting challenges and recommendations to support the client’s strategic initiatives.
· / Responsible for performing all aspects of Business Development aligned with set defined target list of Enterprise clients /
· / New Logo Acquisition in IT Consulting, Systems Integration and infrastructure support/outsourcing engagements /
· / Establishing and maintaining new client relationships and Teaming Partner relationships in targeted geographies /
· / Conduct client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations /
· / Responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions identified as a good fit for their account portfolio /
· / Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account /
· / Conduct industry research and competitor analysis /
· / Build and manage account plan for targeted accounts /
· / Build and manage a territory plan for designated region /
· / Building win strategy for individual opportunities /
5 years of sales experience in Enterprise segment and understanding of key verticals such as retail, healthcare, banking, insurance, education (k-12)
- Previous Account Executive/Sales experience at a recognized consulting firm preferred
- IT services and managed LAN/WAN/Security/UCAAS engagement experience
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts
- Strong business development and project management experience required
- Knowledge of end to end managed SDWAN/security/UCAAS/advisory/migration Services go-to-market solutions a plus
- Experience with large delivery organizational selling and support processes a strong plus
- / Strong business development and project management experience required /
- / Experience with global delivery organizational selling and support processes a strong plus /
- / Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations /
- / Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills /
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation (win themes, creating outcome) and leading proposal presentations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required. Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent..
Primary Location: *US-Utah-Cottonwood Heights
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 18004250
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.